Friday, December 2, 2016

SUCCESSFUL N-POWER CANDIDATES YET TO GET POSTED



The Presidency had said that the graduates will be deployed by their state governments and would start working from December 1st but as things stand, many are yet to be deployed.

One of the successful applicants, who only gave his second name as Suleiman, said he and many of his colleagues were confused.


“I was successful but nobody told me anything yet, either through letter confirming the placement or even a text message or phone call,” he said.

Another successful candidate called Kyari said he was also confused.
“They said our work starts tomorrow but I don’t know where to go and report. I was selected for the teaching component, but which school would I go?

“I’m really getting agitated about the whole thing. I wish the federal government will get this thing right so that we would not get frustrated at the end of the day.

“I don’t want free money, I want to be posted somewhere to work and earn the N30, 000 stipend, not to just sleep at home and go to the bank at the end of the month,” he said.

“There is no communication about our deployment as at today (last night). We haven’t received a text message as promised,” one of the beneficiaries, Mohammed Lawal of Jos-North, Plateau State, said.

In Kaduna State also, beneficiaries are yet to be posted to their various stations, our investigations have revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment