Friday, December 23, 2016

KYLIE JENNER'S CHEST GREW OVERNIGHT. UNDER THE KNIFE OR CAMERA ANGLE?- PHOTO



Camera angle or padding, Kylie Jenner’s breasts grew overnight. The lip kit creator has sparked boob job rumors once again by showcasing her ample assets in a series of Instagram shots Wednesday, December 21.


In both photos, Jenner wears a denim baseball cap and form-fitting red-leopard-print turtleneck while pushing out her noticeably fuller chest.

“I don’t share this with a lot of people, but everyone thinks I’ve gotten breast augmentation recently, but I haven’t,” Jenner said at the time. “I just use the Bombshell by Victoria’s Secret [bra]. It’s life-changing. I’ve gotten all my sisters on it and all my friends.”

The teen has also been accused of getting a nose and chin job. So far, Jenner has only admitted (famously) to getting lip injections.

No comments:

Post a Comment