Tuesday, April 19, 2016

DISSOLVE OUR MARRIAGE, HE USES ABONIKI BALM ON ME DURING SEX



A 43 year old woman has asked to a Lagos Customary  court to dissolve her marriage with her husband  stating that her husband uses hot lubricants on her during sex.



“My husband has three hot ointments which he used during sex for lubrication,” the embattled woman said, listing them as aboniki balm, mentholatum and dusting powder. She said her 44-year-old husband usually waited for her to sleep, then without waking her up, just opens her clothes and had sex with her, adding that she never enjoyed this.
“These things made me hate having sex with him.

“I met my husband 14 years ago and bore him three children and apart from his torturous sexual escapade, our major quarrel has been based on the fact that I didn’t know what he does for a living.
“We fought most times before I left home because I don’t know what he does for a living.

The case was later adjourned to April 21. 

No comments:

Post a Comment