Thursday, May 19, 2016

BE YOUR OWN BOSS, DON'T BE A SLAVE


You can secure your future by being your own boss.

I, cant forget some years back working in one of the aviation companies, I would wake up early , get to the office , discharge my duties professionally and at the end of the day, my take home pay can't even take me to the bus stop to my house.

During summer holidays, I, will struggle to put some money together for an economy  ticket, yet my boss's children would be flaunting their first class tickets.

That first class ticket was my hard work, my sweat, my waking up early to beat the Lagos traffic etc.  I had to say no to "monkey dey work baboon dey chop"

To create wealth is by discipline and patient. Career success is not equal to financial success. Be part of this seminar and alleviate your self from  physical and financial slavery .



No comments:

Post a Comment