Friday, April 22, 2016

REST IN PEACE PRINCE

Prince was found unresponsive in an elevator at his Paisley Park estate in Minnesota. Shortly after, sheriff's deputies received a call for medical attention from his home. Less than 25 minutes later, Prince was pronounced dead. He was 57.


A cause of death has not been determined, but medical examiners received the body and will perform an autopsy on Friday.

As news of the Prince's death sets in, many are taking to Twitter to send their condolences and remember the icon. Fans who lived near his estate in Chanhassen even gathered outside the home, leaving flowers and playing his music.

"His music is the soundtrack of my life. From being a kid to getting married to getting divorced to getting different jobs," Jeff McCullough, 55, told PEOPLE while mourning at Paisley Park. "I don’t know what I'm going to listen to know. I listened to him while I was doing yard work, biking, relaxing, working out. This is one of the saddest days of my life."[people]

No comments:

Post a Comment