Monday, April 4, 2016

CHARLY BOY AND DENRELE EDUN KISSING




Charly boy claimed that he is an artiste so any thing can happen. In an interview he had with Ebuka Obi Uchendu on this picture , he said that he obtained permission from Denrele before he released it




  “I came out with a Nude picture and it shocked people. People should focus on things that are good, focus on the strength and not the weakness. Don’t focus on the hype and trivialities. Focus on things that are profound.”

“I’m trying to make people see beyond the picture. People are busy talking about it,” says CB. “You have to have confidence in yourself and be real. Nobody can claim to know me better than myself. The picture was designed to shock timid Nigerians who have chosen to reason like that. 



“I’m not claiming to be a saint, but I always tell people to look beyond the ordinary. A lot of people have come to realise that the picture was just a stunt. Some others are of the view that I should have pulled another kind of stunt but how does it look like? Am I not an artiste?” Hmmm





No comments:

Post a Comment