Wednesday, March 2, 2016

EX EMPTIES A KETTLE OF BOILING WATER ON GIRLFRIEND




Mother-of-two Suzanne Thomas was left with horrific injuries after her thug ex-boyfriend emptied a full kettle of boiling water over her body after she dumped him.
Suzanne was left in agony and with 27 per cent burns all over body including stomach, arms, legs and crotch after being viciously attacked by Jason McLean.
She has now released the horrific pictures for the first time.
Police have described the attack as one of the worst domestic violence cases they have ever seen.
Before callously pouring the scalding water over Suzanne, McLean had broken into her house, threatened her with a knife and stamped on her head.
As Suzanne, 33, lay screaming in agony McLean went to boil the water a second time but  stopped when he heard police sirens . Pictures are graphic;



Incredibly, after the attack McLean went on the run and managed to break into Suzanne’s hospital room and warned her: “You haven’t seen anything yet - if you think this is bad see what comes next.“ 
But he was arrested before he could inflict any more damage and is now serving a 14-year-sentence at Nottingham Crown Court for causing grievous bodily harm with intent. 
Suzanne, a mum to two girls, still receives treatment for the third-degree burns.

She said: "It was absolutely the worst pain I have ever been in.

"It felt like someone was ripping sheets of skin off me - but slowly.

"He was in a complete rage - staring straight through me. He was in a total and blind rage.

"At first I was angry, and then after seeing him smirking in court all I wanted was to see him get a good sentence - and I think he did.

"What Jason did to me that night has completely changed my life - I can’t even face having a bath as a fear of water still haunts me. 
"I couldn’t do that to my worst enemy.”

The couple had met in a nightclub in March 2013 and within six months McLean had moved into her Nottingham home. 
But he become controlling and jealous and Suzanne threw him out after just a few weeks.
Then, one night after going out with friends, she returned home with a friend to find her living room window open and McLean inside with a knife.
That was when he attacked.

“I was trying to calm him down, but he just wasn’t hearing it,” said Suzanne.

"He started kicking me and I fell to the ground and he carried on with the kicking, and stamping on my head.

"That’s when I don’t know if I passed out briefly because when I went to sit up he was holding a kettle above me.

"He poured that directly on my lap, all down my legs and my stomach.

"I was screaming. He said ‘do you want another one?’ and he went back to the kitchen, but that’s when the police came.

"I went straight into shock and then it felt freezing cold. The pain was horrific.”

Suzanne was rushed to hospital where she spent three weeks wrapped chest to toe in bandages and on a cocktail of painkillers.

Doctors said had if McLean had poured another kettle of water over her the extra burns would probably have killed her.

McLean fled after the attack but eventually handed himself into police.

Detective Inspector Peter Queen said: “This is one of the most horrific cases of domestic violence I have seen and the injuries to Suzanne will leave scars for the rest of her life.

Suzanne has since moved  from Nottingham where she is trying to start a new life with her two school-aged daughters.

She still has to apply cream daily, take regular painkillers and can’t go in chlorinated water or into the sun without extremely high-factor sun cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment